am soccer cup
The AM Soccer Cup is our annual Tournament which hosts 7 aside and 11 aside teams from around the world every Summer.
This event is already one of the top Tournaments in the UK due to the organisation and stunning location in St Andrews, Fife.
To register, just download, complete and return the appropriate form below:
Get in touch!
For more information, please contact our Tournament Co-ordinator, Lindsay Sharp:
- All 7 aside football is played in Festival format at St Leonards School grounds.
- The school facilities offer accommodation, catering facilities and superb grass playing fields
- Hosted the pre-season training camp of English Premier League Club Everton FC.
- Located in town near Restaurants, Shops and the Beach.
- The outstanding facilities offered at the University of St Andrews are hard to match.
- First class grass pitches.
- All weather facility.
- Range of Accommodation & Catering options.
- Strength & Condition and Recovery suites
- Excellent grass facility offering six full sized pitches for 11 aside event.
- Hosted Manchester City FC and the Scotland National Rugby team for pre-season
- Situated right beside the world famous Old Course Hotel and Golf course.
2018 Dates - 11 aside Event
|TBC||Under 13s (born 2006)||Station Park, St Andrews|
|TBC||Under 14s (born 2005)||Station Park, St Andrews|
|TBC||Under 15s (born 2004)||Station Park, St Andrews|
|TBC||Under 16s (born 2003)||Station Park, St Andrews|
|TBC||Under 17s (born 2002)||Station Park, St Andrews|
2018 Dates - 7 aside Event
|Friday 3rd August||2009 Teams||St Leonards school|
|Saturday 4th August||2008 Teams||St Leonards school|
|Sunday 5th August||2007 Teams||St Leonards school|
I would like to say on behalf of myself, all our coaches, all our parents and most importantly our players! A big thank you to you and your team for your hospitality and a fantastic days football. We had a great time and hope to participate in future tournaments you arrange
Please pass on our congratulations and thanks to everyone involved in the AM Soccer Cup yesterday. Know that all boys, parents and coaches had an excellent day.
Thank you for such a great day on the Saturday. Our kids had a ball! The day was very well organised and the communication leading up to the event was tremendous. The prompts and reminders were just enough to keep me on-track and keep my players and parents informed.